Another fall recipe is here! This time it’s a delicious pumpkin and coconut granola that tastes great alone or as a topping to yogurt, smoothies and anything else that needs some added crunch! I used all coconut based products for the fat and sweetener, but feel free to use whatever you’d like instead. This granola makes me want a venti coffee, a snuggly blanket, and a good book to read. Enjoy!
- 4 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Make sure to evenly coat the oats with the coconut oil and coconut nectar.
- Lay out mixture on a baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes until golden brown.
I sprinkled some on my acai bowl and it added an awesome crunch!
I hope you try it out! Post your pictures on Instagram and tag me so I can see them!