Do you have someone in your life that buys cruelty-free cosmetics and skin care or are you trying to transition away from conventional beauty products? Then this gift guide is for you! I picked some of my favorite brands that do not test on animals and use more “natural” ingredients in their products. I personally loooove receiving skin care as gifts, probably because I have super dry skin and bathe in coconut oil every day, and I always appreciate a nice body oil.
- Acure Marula Oil. This is vegan, gluten-free, wildcrafted and perfect for hair, skin and as a massage oil.
- Ecolips mint lip scrub. Perfect to help exfoliate dry, chapped lips in the winter months.
- Mineral Fusion Lengthening Mascara. Paraben free mascara that is gentle on the eyes and nourishes your lashes.
- TAY Seabuckthorn Cleanser. I’m a sucker for anything with seabuckthorn, and this cleanser makes my skin feel super soft without pulling too much moisture from my skin.
- Evan Healy Blue Face Care Kit. This is my all time favorite skin care kit. It comes with a soothing blue lavender cleansing milk and lavender hydrosoul spray, which together make the perfect pair.
Don’t forget to check out my first gift guide with sustainable and eco-friendly products!